Employee profit share

All employees of Sandhills Development are eligible to receive a profit share bonus at the end of each year.

Bonuses are sent in early December and are calculated based on the profit of November - December of the previous year and January - October of the current year.
The total bonus amount to be distributed to employees is determined by the Managing Director based on a percentage of the profit accumulated in the 12 month period. Of that profit, 40% is evenly divided between all employees that have been employed for two or more years and the remaining 60% is divided between all employees.
All salaried employees, regardless of role, rank, skill, and history are included in the profit share.